SMOOTHIE PLANS FOR HEALTHY BREAKFAST.
A smoothie is a beverage made by puréeing ingredients in a blender. Many fruits and ingredients can be used in making smoothie. However, A smoothie commonly has a liquid base, such as fruit juice or milk, yogurt, ice cream or cottage cheese.
HEALTHY SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS
- Fresh or Frozen Fruit: You can use a combination of frozen and fresh fruits in your smoothies. The frozen fruit helps the smoothie to blend up thick and creamy. I like to freeze extra ripe bananas, peeled and cut into smaller pieces, so they are always ready for adding to smoothies. Ice dilutes the flavor of a smoothie so use frozen fruit instead.
- Vegetables: Veggies are nutrient powerhouses and working them into your morning fruit mix is a great way to start your day off on a healthy note. Spinach, kale and other greens blend up well in smoothies.
OTHERS INGREDIENTS INCLUDE;
- Avocado: However, Avocado adds healthy fats to a smoothie, it blends up smooth, and you don’t taste the avocado (as long as you don’t add too much).
- Oatmeal: Adding old-fashioned oats is an easy way to take any smoothie and turn it into a breakfast plan. You can add raw oats to your blender along with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Greek Yogurt: Unless you need a dairy-free smoothie, plain Greek yogurt is a great way to add protein to your fruit mix.
- Nut Butters: I love adding a scoop of almond butter or peanut butter to my smoothies. Nut butters provide healthy fats and protein.
- Liquid: You need to add a liquid ingredient to the fruit mix to help it blend well. However, There are many options, from plain water to coconut water, milk, almond milk or other nut-based milks, coconut milk, oat milk and juice.
- Flavor Boosters: A pinch of cinnamon or a few drops of vanilla extract can really boost the flavor of a smoothie!
1. Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
However, Blend together frozen blueberries, almond milk, almond butter, and vanilla until ultra-creamy and divine. Once you divide into two bowls, decorate with fresh blueberries, hemp seeds, vanilla granola, and more for the breakfast bowl of your dreams.
2. Raspberry and apple mix.
However, Whip up a breakfast smoothie with raspberries, apples, yogurt and oats. It’s a great way to start the day and up your fruit intake
3. Berry, Chia, and Mint Smoothie
Hence, Red is our favorite color in this ruby smoothie packed with strawberries, raspberries, and beets. It’ll give you a refreshing sip from the surprising addition of mint.
4. Green Pineapple Coconut Smoothie
However, Tropical flavors from pineapple, coconut, banana, and lime get a nutritional punch from baby spinach. It’s a health-packed cup for any time of day that’ll feel like a vacay on an island.
5. Peach Blueberry Smoothie
However, This sweet blend will have you feeling like it’s summertime in the dead of winter with blueberries and peaches.A dash of cinnamon is the perfect touch.
6. Tropical breakfast smoothie
Moreover, Start your day with this fruity blend of passion fruits, mango, orange and banana. It’s a good source of vitamin C and provides 1 of your 5-a-day, too.