Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw EmmaNoWell | March 25, 2019 | Health, News | No Comments A child swallowed a lighter and had surgery to get it out but Doctors were surprised by what they saw. They saw 2 lighters, plastic, paper and many other things. The Viral video has got people talking…. Watch the video (Viewers Discretion advised) Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)MoreClick to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window) Related Related Posts Wike Drives Into Opobo Kingdom, Makes History As First Governor To Do So No Comments | Feb 7, 2019 Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It No Comments | Nov 5, 2019 Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures No Comments | Jan 15, 2019 Federal Polytechnic Oko, gets first female Rector No Comments | Mar 6, 2019 About The Author EmmaNoWell Am Emmanuel Nwaosu aka EmmaNoWell. CEO @ NaijaNoWell and EmmaNoWell Comedy Am a Comedian, Promoter, Actor, Video Editor, Producer and Director For more enquiry contact me on email@example.com or +2348164342486 Add a Comment Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.